We design the liquid paint booths keeping the following aspects in the mind:
- Paint consumption
- Number of operators inside the booth
- Size of the component
- Geometry of the component
- Type of paint being used
- Production output
- Type of applicator used
- Environmental aspects
- Type of Material handling system used to handle the component
- Customer requirement.
With the above mentioned aspects and also to make available our booth for years, we are also implementing the following special features to our design:
- Modular constructions – which can be extended / reduced at a later stage and can be dismantled and re-erected any number of times.
- Complete construction either with GI or SS, depending on the customer need. Hence no hassles of rusting / replacement.
- The booth shall be supplied in knock down condition and shall be erected at site. This ensures the fitment of booth in the existing plant.
- Online paint sludge removal system ensures neat and clean atmosphere.
- All the baffle plates are of sizes not more than 1m x 1m, by which only one operator can easily handle for cleaning
- We shall provide 800mm (w) x 1800 mm (h) maintenance door for easy accessibility.
- We shall use two blowers, when the booth width is more than 3000 mm